Knowledgeable Knoxville Attorney Advises Clients about Bankruptcy Options
Tennessee law firm also assists with immigration and family law concerns
At the law firm of Brenda J. Ponsford, PLLC, I help residents of Knoxville and the surrounding Tennessee counties who are experiencing financial problems understand their debt relief options. As another part of my legal practice, I effectively assist immigrants in obtaining work and family visas. I also consult with family law attorneys regarding the immigration ramifications of divorce. Whatever legal issue I can assist you with, you can rely on me to work with diligence and efficiency toward positively resolving your legal concern. I provide mediation services as a Rule 31 Supreme Court Listed mediator for both family law and general civil disputes.
Dedicated lawyer provides top-quality representation
Clients in Tennessee reach out to me for help when they have legal concerns because my law firm has a reputation for:
- Being compassionate — With extensive experience helping resolve debt issues for clients, I have a strong understanding of the stress caused by financial problems. You can trust me to handle your bankruptcy with sensitivity.
- Providing hands-on service — When you hire my law firm, you’ll work directly with me and my team. I will always manage your case.
- Delivering comprehensive guidance — No matter the concern, it’s important that clients completely understand their legal options and the potential long-term ramifications of each choice. I’ll spend the necessary time it takes to educate you and answer your questions.
Additionally, I offer cost-effective rates and flexible scheduling options to make the process of getting legal assistance easier for my valued clients. To help clients afford legal services, I accept all major credit cards, debit card, payment systems such as Zelle, and/or an installment plan. Please note that the debtors in a bankruptcy cannot use personal credit cards so I offer a pre-filing installment plan or, with proper authorization, a friend or family member may use their own card to help you.
I can be available by appointment for those who might need evenings or weekends.
Accomplished legal counselor resolves complex problems
I advocate for clients in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy — Most of my practice is in the area of bankruptcy. I advise clients about Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and how to find the best possible solution to their particular debt problem.
- Immigration — As an immigration lawyer, I work to help clients obtain employment-based immigrant visas and family-based immigrant visas so that they can live and work in the United States legally.
- Divorce mediation services — I offer alternative dispute resolution methods to those looking for less adversarial ways of handling their concerns. I serve parties as a neutral third party during divorce mediation and help them reach agreements on key aspects of their dissolution.
When you work with my law firm, you’ll find I am highly responsive to your concerns. I look forward to helping you resolve your issue through well-informed legal guidance.
Contact a committed Knoxville attorney for sound legal solutions
The law firm of Brenda J. Ponsford, PLLC in Tennessee provides legal assistance in the areas of bankruptcy, immigration and divorce to residents of Knoxville and surrounding counties. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at (814) 308-8564 or contact me online.